We want the best possible people for the coolest opportunity in the business
SalesLogistix is always looking for killer people to join our team. You must be creative, thorough, energetic, and customer-success oriented... because clients will accept nothing less.
Before you even think about a job with us...
We've taken a long hard look at high-tech startups, trying to discover what sets the really successful ones apart. We found classic characteristics that make certain companies outstanding, and from that we came up with a value system that everyone at SalesLogistix -- from the CEO on down -- must live up to:
- We don't start to succeed until our clients succeed.
- We deliver high quality that our clients will actually use (perfectionism and unactionable recommendations are not allowed).
- We have uncompromising business ethics, no matter what.
- We take commitment seriously -- we do what we say we're going to do, and do everything to make it happen on time.
- We work until our clients are 100% satisfied, 100% referencible.
- We embrace change, because nothing in the economy thrives by repeating old formulas.
Also, look here. Now that you understand us a little better...
Current openings (principals only, please):
- Business Analyst: Must have experience with SFDC and business processes that touch the system, from sales to marketing to support to order operations to... well, you tell us! Must be able to operate independently to achieve milestones. MBA or Financial Services experience a plus.
- Project Leader: Must have direct system administrator experience on SFDC, certified strongly preferred. Must have demonstrated project management experience bringing projects in on time and on budget.
- Software Developer: APEX, VisualForce, and SQL. If you have strong Java and database experience, we can train you on the SFDC dialects. But you must be comfortable (productive) in an Agile environment and you must write good code comments as well as test code.
Our offices are in the San Francisco bay area and Los Angeles, but we have clients in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, India, and Israel so there's a good chance we're looking for someone in your geography. Our network of associates already spans three countries.
We're looking for individuals who have domain expertise and talent in at least two of the following areas:
- Salesforce configuration, optimization, or extension
- Sales management or operations
- Product management or product marketing
- Lead generation or marketing programs
- Financial or contract management
- IT operations or security
If you are interested in a position, either as an employee or a consulting associate, please contact Human Resources.
SalesLogistix is proud to provide the following environment for its employees:
Phone Us +1 650 326 2626